To make a reservation- you may book online OR call and speak to one of our reservationists at 251-948-2118.
INITIAL RESERVATION PAYMENT
- Initial Reservation Payment is 50% of rental total.
- Final payment (balance due after Initial Reservation Payment has been paid) is required 30 days prior to arrivals.
- Initial Reservation Payment is payable via MasterCard, VISA, and Discover at reservation time.
- The Initial Reservation Payment is a portion of your rent and will be applied to your grand total; therefore, it will NOT be refunded following your departure.
- Payment in full at time of reservation is required if arrival occurs within 30 days.
- Multiple Initial Reservation Payments are required for multiple-week reservations.
Confirmation of your reservation will be emailed upon receipt of the deposit. Please read the confirmation for accuracy of dates and accommodations. Any errors must be directed to our reservationist immediately.
TAXES AND FEES
- A nonrefundable processing fee, to cover expenses associated with the initial reservation, is due at reservation time and applies to all reservations.
- Lodging tax varies by property location.
CANCELLATIONS, DATE CHANGES AND PROPERTY CHANGES*
- 30 days minimum notice for condominium rentals
Cancellations, date and property changes occurring less than stated minimum days required notice will result in forfeiture of Initial Reservation Payment, rent, taxes and fees.
Please note: Starfish Realty's cancellation policy does not provide refunds for unforeseen developments such as illnesses, mandatory hurricane evacuations and similar events that can affect your trip. We strongly suggest that you purchase trip insurance.
Policy of "Pet Friendly" Units
- Refunds are only issued for cancellations OUTSIDE of the cancellation date range (30 days) Refunds do not include nonrefundable processing fee or the cost of the insurance.
- NO REFUNDS are issued for cancellations or early departure due to inclement weather or personal circumstances inside the cancellation date range. Guests purchasing trip insurance (see above) may qualify for a full refund through CSA Travel Protection.
We do allow pets in some "select" units with a required $150 pet fee, which is non-refundable.
Policy of units where pets are NOT permitted:
If you have a pet or if evidence of a pet is discovered in a unit that does NOT permit them you will be required to forfeit the rent and face eviction from the property. You can find some great places to keep your family member happy, while you enjoy your vacation.
- All rental properties are privately owned and Starfish Realty has a contractual relationship with property owners who employ us to act as their agents. We treat all parties (owners & guests) honestly, fairly and in good faith.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT to refund Initial Reservation Payments, refuse rental, or to discontinue occupancy if, in our judgment, your occupancy is detrimental to the property.
- We reserve the right to enter the premises at any time for the purpose of inspection, repair, management or showing to prospective buyer.
- Property may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- By renting a property you are assuming all risk of and liability for any damage done to person or property, agents, employees or visitors occasioned by the present or future condition of the premises both latent and manifest. In the event damages occur during your occupancy you agree to authorize Starfish Realty to charge the cost of such damages to the credit card guaranteeing payment. You also agree to be responsible for and reimburse the property owner for any applicable costs and attorney's fees incurred for collection of damage. Neither Starfish Realty nor the owner will be responsible for accidents or injury to guest or loss of money or valuables of any kind.
Fees for Smoking in Condo
All Condo's rented by Starfish Realty are designated as nonsmoking.
Condo's that are smoked in shall be subject to additional cleaning fees. StarFish Realty shall charge an additional cleaning fee up to $300.00, plus any loss of revenue for not being able to rent the Condo due to the smoke residue. Should you smoke in this Condo, by your accepting this reservation conformation, you are authorizing these additional charges to be placed on your credit card.